Read Review: Heaven Is For Real


Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent
Paperback, 240 pages
Published in 2014 by Thomas Nelson

My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Blurb:


MY THOUGHTS:
Although this book had been published few years back, I got to know about it when I watched the movie adaptation of the book earlier this year. The movie rnewed my interest in NDE (Read my post NDE-a glimpse of afterlife?) and the book found a place in my TBR.

Although the writing style was not appealing to me, the excerpts of the little boy's trip to  heaven were fascinating. I found that some minor details differed between the book and the movie, but that doesn't matter much. However, I felt some narratives of the book were unnecessary and lengthy at  places.

It is a good book on the fascinating topic. But I must confess, I liked the movie better!


Labels: , , ,