WWW Wednesday #12 (18th June 2014)

Hello bibliophiles! It is WWW Wednesday time once more. Hope you had a good reading week.

WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…

 My answers to the above questions are:
What are you currently reading? I am reading "Slow" by Digonto Bordoloi. Slow is the story of a boy who preferred to walk, when the world around him was gearing up to run. The publisher BecomeShakespeare.com sent me this book for review.

What did you recently finish reading? I last finished reading is "Living To Be A Hundred" by Meera Shashidhara. This book was sent by the publisher Leadstart Publishing. You can read my review at
Book Review #8: Living To Be A Hundred.

What do you think you'll read next? Next I am going to read "The Unwanted Shadow" by Bhaskaryya Deka. It is sent by the author himself for a review.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

See you again on a Wednesday. Till then Happy Reading!


I would appreciate if you would spare a moment to rate my blog by clicking on the tab on the top of the sidebar. Thanks!
 

Labels: ,