Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WWW Wednesday #8 (2nd April 2014)


WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?
My answers to the above questions are:
What are you currently reading? I am still reading "The Sound of Paper" by Julia Cameron. The book is a  collection of short  essays on writing. I am also reading "The Sour Faced Moon" by Rohini Lall. The publishers (Leadstart Publishing Pvt. Ltd.) sent me this book last week. I shall be done with the book today.

  What did you recently finish reading? I have just finished reading is "Look Again" by  Lisa Scottoline. The review of the same is Read Review: Look Again

  What do you think you'll read next? I am going to read "State of the Heart" by  Nelton D' Souza.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these but they look interesting. Hope you enjoy. Here is my WWW http://cynthiastacey.com/2014/04/02/www-wednesdays-april-2/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily I am not reading anything! :D Imagine I tried to but I couldn't quite find my reader's block helpful :/

    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it happens to me too..especially after an book i get emotionally involved :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these books. The covers look intriguing though. I hope you enjoy them and have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Chrissi! hope u have a good week too.

      Delete
  4. Well its been a while that i am trying to finish reading a novel. But your post makes me feel I should just jump onto to them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. Then do it! For me, reading a book keeps me sane.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!