WWW Wednesday #7 (19th March 2014)

Please note that henceforth I shall be doing my WWW Wednesday meme posts on Natasha'z Words and not in Points To Ponder. You can view my earlier WWW Wednesday posts here.
WWW Wednesday is a weekly reading event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, you just have to answer the following three (3) questions…
My answers to the above questions are:

What are you currently reading? I am still reading "The Sound of Paper" by Julia Cameron. The book is a  collection of short  essays on writing. Actually I started reading "A Thousand Splendid Suns" in between and this one got stalled for sometime.
 
What did you recently finish reading? I have just finished reading is 'A Splendid Thousand Suns' by Khaled Hosseini. The review of the same is Read Review: A Thousand Splendid Suns.
 
What do you think you'll read next? I am going to read "Look Again" by  Lisa Scottoline.


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own WWW Wednesdays post, or share your answers in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

Labels: ,